SearchOhio makes materials from the Akron-Summit County, Cuyahoga County, Cuyahoga Falls, Greene County, Kent Free, Louisville Public Library, Massillon Public Library, Mentor Public Library, Portage County, Reed Memorial, Rodman Public Library, Stark County District Library, Toledo, Wadsworth, Warren-Trumbull, Westerville, and Youngstown library systems available for you to request from your computer.
To find materials, follow these steps:
1) Begin by searching our catalog.
If you find an item you wish to reserve, place a hold directly in our system with your library card.
If you do not find what you are looking for, proceed to step 2.
2) Access the SearchOhio catalog.
3) Search for materials. If you find an item you wish to borrow, click on "Request this item."
4) Select your library system (Massillon Public Library) from the drop-down menu.
5) Enter your name and library card bar code number.
6) Select a Pick Up location from the drop-down menu.
7) Click SUBMIT to send the request.
8. When your borrowed items are due, return them to any Massillon Public Library, Stark County Library or Louisville Library location.
The loan period for DVDs and other media materials is 7 days.
All items can be renewed up to 3 times if they are not reserved by another patron.
Overdue fines are $.50 per day with a maximum of $5.00.
A charge of $25.00 per item will be assessed for any item damaged or not returned. Search Ohio policies, fines and charges are determined by the Search Ohio consortium and cannot be waived or negotiated.