While visiting any of our MPL buildings and our Bookmobile, please remember to:
– Use the outside book drops or the book collection bin inside the Second Street Entrance at the Main Library for returned materials to be quarantined.
– Adhere to social distancing.
– Limit your visit to 1 hour or less.
– Do not linger in the building once you have checked out your materials.
– Wear a face covering.
In accordance with orders from the State of Ohio Health Department, facial coverings that cover your nose and mouth must be worn at all times in our buildings and on the Bookmobile. Accommodations are available for those individuals medically unable to wear facial coverings and include:
– Telephone Service
– Curbside Pickup Service
– Homebound Delivery
– Clear facial shields that extend past your chin
For more information, contact the library at 330-832-9831.