If circumstances prevent you from using the library or the Bookmobile, you may qualify for free Homebound Delivery Service.
Homebound Service is a free service available to individuals who cannot come to the library due to a medical condition or anyone who cannot leave their home due to unique circumstances AND live within the Massillon Local School District or the Villages of Navarre or Brewster.
How Homebound Service Works:
· Patrons may request specific materials, or the Outreach Services Department staff will select materials for them based on the patron’s interests.
· Library materials will be delivered to and picked up from the patron’s location by library staff either once a month or once every two weeks.
· No late fees are charged to patrons using this free service.
· Patrons may request any items from our collection — large print and regular books, CDs, DVDs, audiobooks, large print books, Children’s books, etc.
· eReaders are also available for check out.
Contact the Outreach Services Department at 330-832-9831, x330 for more information.