This page provides nonpartisan information about voting options for the upcoming 2020 general election. For more information about voting, contact the Stark County Board of Elections at 330-451-VOTE (8683).
Now – October 31
Applications accepted for mail-in (absentee) ballots.
* USPS recommends that voters request their ballots at least 15 days before Election Day.
Last day to register to vote in the 2020 general election.
October 6 – October 30
Mail-in (absentee) ballots accepted.
After you’ve mailed in your ballot, you can track it HERE.
Early in-person voting begins.
Last day to have mail-in (absentee) ballot postmarked in order to be counted.
* USPS recommends that voters mail their completed ballots at least one week before the due date.
Ohio and Stark County Links:
– The Stark County Board of Elections – Voter Information Page
– The League of Women Voters® – Canton Area
– The November election ballot in Stark County
– Facts About Issue 28